The ZEISS VR ONE is a one-of-a-kind device allowing us to take our first steps in the world of virtual reality. Its lightweight design and 100% portability make it the perfect companion for videos, games and augmented reality.
Leading-edge optical design and ZEISS precision lenses for the ultimate immersive visual experience. ZEISS VR ONE supports smartphones with display sizes between 4.7 and 5.2 inches and users can wear their eyeglasses as normal while using the headset.
- Optics - Leading-edge optical design and ZEISS precision lenses for ultimate immersive visual experience
- Supported devices - Smartphones with display size between 4.7 and 5.2 inches
- See-through front shield - Enabling smartphone cameras for augmented reality apps
- Eyeglasses - Eyeglasses can be worn while using the headset
- Distance between wearers' eyes supported - 53 - 77 mm
- Field of view - Field of view of approx. 100°
- Audio - Ports to plug in the smartphone audio and charging connectors
- Smartphone tray - Innovative slide for exact positioning of the smartphone. Available for Samsung Galaxy S5, iPhone 6 (4,7 inch). LG G3, Google Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Air ventilation - Ventilation openings to ease airflow and prevent fogging of lenses
- Tracking sensors - Internal tracking by smartphone sensors
- 3D support - Stereo side-by-side format for 3D pictures & videos
- SDK - An open source SDK as well as the documentation are available to software developers. For technical questions, please follow the link to the StackOverflow Forum.